|
Sunday, June 01, 2008 @ 4:19 PM
it's only the 6th post No one knows why I wanted to “restart” my blog. Perhaps “you” wouldn even think of that. It seems that luck is forever not with me. Lady luck just doesn’t want to smile at me. I’m still stuck at chapter 2. I feel like to stop right here, right at this moment! Its time I try to stand up again! It might take some time. No one is indispensable. The time now is 3.59pm. P/s: lays, why must you be always right when it comes to this? (p/s) 2: Don't trust that smile, and all the things that it could mean. The time now is 4.06, still at the same chapter. And finally I’ve finished chapter 2. Alright.. time for emo! I left at 4.20 I'LL SLEEP WHILE MAKING A PAPER PLANE |
profile welcome to the combinations of singlish and vulgarities tagboard archives May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 affiliates ALGIN AMANDA CHIANKIAP HUISHAN HUILI KEXIN KOKWOON LAYTHENG JASMINE JIANHAO SIJIA SIPEI SIRU TZUHSUAN VALERIE XIANLING XIUWEN ZHONGSHENG credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |